Immediate opening for a Dental Hygienist
Our well established, fast growing, multi-doctor private practice needs a Dental Hygienist.
We are open to and welcome NEW GRADs to apply for our position.
- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Must be a Registered Dental Hygienist.
Contact us today for more information!
- Compensation 70,000